Terms of Data Protection for our Newsletter
Controller according to General Data Protection Regulation
GRAFIS Software Dr. K. Friedrich GbR (GRAFIS Software)
Tel.: +49 (0) 2162 12114
Fax: +49 (0) 2162 13185
You can subscribe to our free newsletter regarding GRAFIS CAD, training for GRAFIS CAD and new software products from our company in the field of clothing engineering by giving us your explicit consent. Solely your email address is mandatory for the subscription.
We use a Double-opt-in-process for the subscription. In a first step we will send an email to the provided email address and ask for your confirmation of the subscription. In case that you not confirm your subscription within 48 hours we’ll block your email address and delete it after a month automatically.
After your confirmation we will process your email address to dispatch the newsletter. Additionally we will record your IP address at the time of your subscription and confirmation to elucidate and prove a possible abuse of your email address. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) a) General Data Protection Regulation.
You can withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter at any time to cancel the newsletter. For this purpose you can use the provided link in the newsletter or send an email to email@example.com. After your cancelation we will delete your contact data and the recorded IP addresses in our database.
Your data protection rights
In general you have the following data protection rights in regard to the controller:
- right of access by the data subject – Art. 15 General Data Protection Regulation
- right to rectification – Art. 16 General Data Protection Regulation
- right to erasure – Art. 17 General Data Protection Regulation
- right to restriction of processing – Art. 18 General Data Protection Regulation
- right to object – Art. 21 General Data Protection Regulation
- right to withdraw your consent – Art 7 (3) General Data Protection Regulation
- right to data portability – Art. 20 General Data Protection Regulation
Your option to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen