Pinching in mother part
Usually you are not allowed to delete, link, cut or separate objects in the mother/donator part.
There are, however, exceptions which for example allow you to pinch a line in a mother part.
In this case it is important that all lines keep their original ID.
- Start with the pinch 20 tool (for example in a back part with panel seam) and select the center back as baseline.
- Choose any starting and final point (final point for example on the panel seam).
- Adjust the pinching and separate the line you have set the final point on at the intersection.
- Close the newly created dart and transform the involved elements.
- Before you link the center back and the panel seam you have to know in which direction the lines are going.
- To see the direction, select the button dimension in the basic menu and choose line direction in click point.
- If you now pick the four lines of the center back and the panel seam, the appearing arrows indicate the direction.
- Link the lines according to this direction; this ensures that the original ID is retained.
- You can now do a test run of all parts with no error message appearing.