Online Installation Package GRAFIS
If there is an online provision of the GRAFIS installation package for your dongle number, you can install your GRAFIS with the following steps:
1. Download and run our download tool via this link:
2. On Windows 10/11 there might come up a warning message when you run it. It tells about "unknown author". You need to click "More information" and then you can select "Run anyway".
3. On the first page of the download tool please enter your license number (sticker on the dongle) and select the basic language (English). Below that you may also change the target folder for this download tool.
4. In the next window, select the appropriate GRAFIS version and, if several are available, one of the download packages.
Below this selection you can add further modules available for you.
5. After that all neccessary files will be downloaded and extracted. On the last page of the download tool you can run the GRAFIS installation process.
If your computer has no internet connection you may also start this download tool on any other computer until the download and extraction process is finished. On the last page you can go to the download target folder, copy the installation package to any storage media (CD or USB memory stick), go to your GRAFIS computer and start the program INSTALL.EXE with a double click via explorer.
Note to teachers and Students: if your styles[nbsp]shall run on other installations (such as practice rooms or teachers / students), please clarify beforehand whether the new release has also been installed there. If not, you should not run the installation until the release has been installed there.