To open and close buttons in the VStitcher, you have to prepare the style in GRAFIS first.
- Open a style with buttoning.
- Now open the stitching module and proceed as usual. Just skip the sewing of button and buttonhole positions.
- Instead of the known button generate Dot Stitch activate the new one generate Button-Buttonhole point positions.
Make sure that no Dot Stitch is set.
- Connect the corresponding button and buttonhole positions with each other. At this point, the order is not relevant.
- Leave the stitching, do a test run of all parts and save the style.
- Open the style in the VStitcher.
- Choose a button from the Libraries in the Materials tab.
- Change to Garment and find the selected button under Trims as a Piece Assignable.
- Activate the button and select Assign from the toolbar.
- Now click the corresponting button and buttonhole positions. At this point, the correct order is important. First the button, than the buttonhole.
- If you now prepare the style and dress the avatar, the buttons close automatically.
- Change to Select and click one of the assigned buttons.
- A menu opens on the right side, where you can adjust the properties of the button and buttonhole.
- Tick off Buttoned and dress again.
- The button remains open now.